Supports 385 lbs. These floats have a minimum .150 thickness and are rotational molded from virgin food grade materials with UV inhibitors assuring long life. The polyethylene shell with molded mountings slots, is unaffected by saltwater, oil, gasoline and most chemicals. The floats are completely foam filled using a 1 to 1.5 density EPS. All floats feature a float top configuration, air pressure relief valve and offer a heavy duty mounting flange. All our floats meet Corps of Engineer Regulation #36 CFR Part 327, the Hunt Absorption test and the Hunt Falling Dart test.
• 48 Different Models Available
• Heavier Wall Thickness (.150)
• One Piece Rotational Molded Drum
• Foam Filled (1.0-1.5 lbs. per cf)
• Virgin Grade Polyethylene Material
• With UV Inhibitors
• Molded in Mounting Slots
• Heavy Duty Mounting Flanges
• 15 Year Warranty, Limited
• Meets Corps of Engineers Reg. #36 CFR Part 327
• Hunt Absorption Test
• Hunt Falling Dart Test
• 32" Tall Floats - min. .175 Wall
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 19 June, 2008.